2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT 4X4 4WD Crew Cab 143.5 LT w/1LT
All Scheduled Maintenance.
Ice cold A/C.
Looks & runs great.
Never seen snow.
Runs & drives great.
Still under factory warranty.
Very clean interior.
- Pickup box
- Transfer case, electronic Autotrac with rotary dial control (Included with 4WD models only.)
- Four wheel drive
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Steering, Electric Power Steering (EPS) assist, rack-and-pinion
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc with DURALIFE rotors, 4-wheel antilock
- Capless Fuel Fill
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Tire carrier lock, keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Moldings, bodyside, body color
- Wheelhouse liners, rear (Requires Crew Cab or Double Cab model.)
- Active Aero Shutters, front
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Tailgate and bed rail protection cap, top
- Tailgate, EZ-Lift and Lower
- Radio, HD
- 6-speaker audio system
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Not available on Regular Cab models.)
- Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Driver Information Center, 4.2-inch diagonal color display includes driver personalization, warning messages and vehicle information
- Windows, power front and rear with driver express up and down and express down on all other windows
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Assist handle, front passenger on A-pillar
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and front passenger and head-curtain and seat-mounted side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Rear Vision Camera
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System with Tire Fill Alert (does not apply to spare tire)